The Wildflower Paper Club
The Wildflower Paper Club is a monthly stationery subscription service for paper and stationery lovers.
Subscribers receive a pack of beautiful illustrated cards to their door each month, each with a different monthly theme and a writing prompt to encourage keeping in touch with friends and family by post.
We started the Wildflower Paper Club because we want to see more love-letters and tokens of friendship in this frantic and busy digital-driven world. A handwritten card through the post can mean so much more than a quick text on a birthday or a message to say you hope they're feeling better. A card or letter is a tangible reminder of the fact that you took time out of your day to think of someone. And often we don't do it enough.
As a subscriber of the Wildflower Paper Club, you will always have lovely and unique cards on hand to send to friends or family whenever an occasion arises, or maybe just because.
Take a look at the previous packs....
when you first sign up
- a birthday planner
- a handy box to store your cards in (if you sign up for 6 months or more, paying upfront or in instalments)
- access to our members only area online with exclusive products
every single month
- at least three greetings cards featuring unique illustrations by Rebecca, printed on heavy 300gsm, textured, FSC certified cardstock;
- of those greetings cards, two will be blank and one will be either a birthday card or a congratulations card
- one or two additional bonus item such as
- a set of two notecards
- three sheets of writing paper
- a pack of stickers
Don't just take our word for it...
Tell me more...
- the pack is sent on the second Tuesday of every month
- It always contains at least one brand new illustration by Rebecca
- for UK subscribers, the pricing starts at £10 a month, see below for more details
- you'll also get exclusive access to members only discounts throughout the year and a members only section of the website
- you'll get a gift in your birthday month
- the contents of each pack are worth at least £15 a month, every month.
To make the Paper Club as accessible as possible, there are three different ways to sign up with different payment options.
- Pay for the whole subscription upfront in 3, 6 or 12 month chunks (£13.50, £11.60 or £10.00 per month, respectively)
- Commit to 6 or 12 months but pay monthly (£10 or £11.60 per month)
- Pay month to month, cancel at any time (£13.50 per month)
If you'd like to add 3 first class stamps per month to your membership to make card-sending even easier, this is available in the UK for an extra £1.95 per month.